Embedded Systems Training in Jaipur – MaxFizz is best-embedded systems training institute for providing embedded training in Jaipur for ECE/EE/ME/CS engineering students.
MaxFizz delivers summer training in embedded systems, winter training in embedded systems, 6 months internship for ECE students.
We also providing the embedded systems training to all professionals who want to take an embedded systems training to upgrade their knowledge.
Embedded system training includes key discussion like Characteristics of Embedded System, Components of Embedded System and Embedded Operating Systems. Our embedded systems training program includes good course content and projects. The training pattern specially designed to improve the technical skills of the students. For this, our embedded systems training program has a perfect balance of theoretical concepts and practical projects.
The embedded training sessions contain well amount of hands-on practical sessions. And we also give the opportunity to students to work on the embedded systems live projects.
The embedded systems live project training helps a student in an interview and getting better placements. Our team of experts always assists the student in making a career in embedded systems.
|Embedded Systems Trainings and Durations|
|Course Duration||30-45/90/180 Days||10 Days|
|Hours||2 Hours a Day||4 Hours a Day|
|Training Mode||Live Practical Session||Live Practical Session|
|Who Can Learn||B.Tech, BCA, Diploma, B.Sc.(EC) Students||B.Tech, BCA, Diploma, B.Sc.(EC) Students|
Embedded Sytems Course Syllabus
Introduction to Embedded System
- What is Embedded Systems?
- Which processor should you use?
- Which programming language should you use?
- Why Is the Architecture of an Embedded System Important?
- Common Passive Components on Boards and in Chips: Resistors, Capacitors, and Transistor.
- Putting It All Together: The Integrated Circuit (IC)
- Types of Embedded Systems
- Different Languages for Microcontrollers
- Design Challenges
- Application Area’s of Embedded Systems
- Microcontroller vs Microprocessor
- 8051 Architecture
- Register Banks and Stack
- 8051 Addressing Modes
Software and Driver Installation
- Tools and Driver Installation for AVR
- Creating First Program
- Debugging and Testing the Program
First Embedded Program
- The Blinking LED Program
- The Role of the Infinite Loop
- Compiling, Linking, and Locating
- The Build Process
- Building the Blinking LED Program
- Flashing the Blinking LED Program
Embedded C Programming
- Why C in Embedded
- Difference between C and Embedded C
- Fundamentals of C
- Datatypes and Constants
- Conditional Statements
- Pass by value / reference
- Returning values from Functions
- Bit Operations
- AND ( & ), OR ( | ), XOR ( ^ )
- Compliment ( ~ )
- Left-Shift ( << ), Right Shift ( >> )
- Masking, Setting, Clearing and Testing of Bit / Bits
Working with AVR ATmega8 and Higher Microcontrollers
- Architecture and Pin Configuration
- AVR Input and Output Registers
- Programming of AVR
Basic Peripheral Interfacing
Implementing the Input and Output programming concept using the LED, Switch, and Buzzer.
- Pin configuration and working principle
- Seven Segment and Liquid Crystal Display(16×2 LCD)
- Analog vs Digital Sensors
- Circuit and Working
- Interfacing with AVR
- Understanding 555 IC
- Different Modes of 555 Timer IC
- Operate Robot and Devices using Clap
- Selection of Motor
- H – Bridge Concept
- L293D IC Pin Configuration and Working
- Controlling Motor with AVR
- Understanding PWM
Analog to Digital Conversion (ADC)
- Understanding the need for ADC
- Reading Sensor Value from External World
- Preset Interfacing with ADC
- Temperature Sensor Interfacing with ADC
- Analog IR Sensor Interfacing with ADC
- LDR Interfacing with ADC
- Reading Accelerometer Values
- Controlling Robot using Hand Gesture
DTMF Decoder Interfacing
- Interfacing and Working Principal
- Wireless Robot and Home Automation using DTMF
- Use and Importance of Serial Communication
- Communication Between AVR Microcontroller
- Communication Between AVR Microcontroller Wirelessly
GSM Modem Interfacing
- Call by AVR Microcontroller
- SMS by AVR MIcrocontroller
- Making AVR Mobile Phone
Bluetooth Module Interfacing
- Robot Control using Bluetooth
- Home Automation using Bluetooth
- Voice Controlled Robot
Circuit Design and PCB Fabrication
- Requirement Analysis
- Making the Circuit
- Verifying the Circuit
- PCB Design
- PCB Fabrication
Top Reasons to choose MaxFizz Technologies for Embedded Systems Training in Jaipur
- Embedded Systems Course content is designed based on current market trends and need
- All training modules and course content is well distributed in theory and practical
- Based on student need we customize the course content
- 9+ year of industry experience trainer
- We guide students for major project training, minor project training and for interview preparation
- Well equipped lab to perform all embedded systems projects
- After completion of the course, student can access our lab freely
- We give full study material include datasheet, programs, circuits, PDF Books, technical interview questions, video lecture
- Huge availability of Hostels near MaxFizz Technologies
- Course completion certificate
- Extra classes for poor performing students
- One to One interaction with each student
Trainer Profile at MaxFizz Technologies
- 9+ year experience trainer
- Trainer who guides for all IIT and NIT Tech Fest
- Trainer from NIT or equivalent institutes
- Trainer has good experience of industry projects
- Good academic qualification
- Trainer is well updated in their domain
Placement Assistance after Embedded Systems Training in Jaipur
- We guide students making Resume as per the industry and profile
- We prepare students for Mock interview, presentation and technical interview
- We help students getting job and internships at reputed industry
You will have an answer for the following point after the training
- What is meant by embedded programming?
- What are the different types of embedded systems?
- Is a mobile phone an embedded system?
- What is the use of the embedded system?
- What is the use of embedded C?
- Which programming language is used in embedded systems?
- How do you program a microcontroller?
- How does a microcontroller work?
Other Related Courses and Links
- Robotics Training in Jaipur
- IOT Training in Jaipur
- VLSI Training in Jaipur
- PCB Design Course in Jaipur
- Arduino Training in Jaipur
- Embedded Summer Training in Jaipur
- Robotics Summer Training in Jaipur
- Arduino Summer Training in Jaipur
- VLSI Summer Training in Jaipur
Embedded System Course Fee & Duration
Embedded system course fee is including the registration and embedded system kit.
Training Location: Embedded Systems Training Institute in Pratap Nagar Jaipur
Duration: 30/45/90/180 Days
Fees: Call ? +91-946-007-1234 for Fee Details